Friday 4 April 2014

Move Dancewear - Great dance wear at great prices!





Move dancewear has launched it's very own range, and if you are looking to kit your child or yourself out in dance wear for any dance class, there is no need to look any further.

The quality of the fabric is beautiful. I wore the Caprice Leotard and footed tights to ballet class, and the fabric was so soft. The leotard is lined with a shelf bra that actually fits, not like other brands that are usually too small, and the tights were the softest I may have ever worn!

Move Caprice Leotard £14.50 and Move Footed Ballet Tights from £4.50


One of my tiny ballerina's has the Lottie Skirted leotard, and it is again beautifully soft and the skirt is lovely and floaty.  Perfect for any princess ballerina at Tippy Toes Ballet!

Move Lottie Skirted Leotard £12.50


Above all, I was blown away by the price of each item. I don't think I have come across such good quality dance wear at such a reasonable price before.

Take a look for yourself at the Move Dancewear website HERE

You can connect with Move Dancewear on Facebook HERE

Happy shopping!

Love Nicola x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...